Stockholm International Water Institute is an attractive working place for highly motivated professionals who care about concrete work that matters for the poor, for the environment and for our shared future.
As an equal opportunity employer, SIWI encourages women and minorities to apply for open positions.
- Communications Assistant – temporary contract
- Swedish Textile Water Initative Communication Manager – 50% part time
- Country Coordinator for a Global Textile Sustainable Resource Management Program with focus on Production in Asia
- Country Coordinator for a Global Textile Sustainable Resource Management Program with focus on Production in China
- Senior Finance Specialist for the Africa-EU Water Partnership Project
- No open internships at the moment.