Stockholm International Water Institute is an attractive working place for highly motivated professionals who care about concrete work that matters for the poor, for the environment and for our shared future. As an equal opportunity employer, SIWI encourages women and minorities to apply for open positions.
- Water Integrity Programme Manager for the UNDP Water Governance Facility at SIWI, Deadline 7 December
- Applied Economist at SIWI Knowledge Services, Deadline 12 December
- Programme Manager at SIWI Knowledge Services, Deadline 12 December
- World Water Week Internship, Deadline 14 December
- Analysis of the WaSH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) Sector in Selected Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Deadline 15 December
More info about Internship conditions at SIWI is available under the Internships page.