Being a sponsor of the World Water Week and the Stockholm Water Prizes is an exciting opportunity that enables your company or organisation to participate in SIWI’s strive to create a water wise world.
- Becoming a sponsor offers unique possibilities to reach decision makers, opinion leaders, and constituencies in many different fields, and enables you to connect with world-leading experts that can help your company or organisation reduce water risks.
- Our sponsorship means long-standing collaboration that provides an array of options for visibility, publicity and promotion for your organisation, as the World Water Week and Prizes attract substantial media interest that stretches out to audiences around the globe.
- Sponsorship opportunities are flexible to suit your desired engagement level. Please contact us to obtain more information and discuss sponsorship possibilities for your organisation.
Download our Sponsors Pack with more details!
Founders, Sponsors, and Partners’ Testimonies
- “Nestlé recognised the importance of the global water issue very early on and has made water a key focus area of its Creating Shared Value approach to business. Nestlé acknowledges the importance of active engagement in driving the conversation forward, and there is no better annual forum where the most influential and knowledgeable people gather to this end than the World Water Week. This is why we have entered into a multi-year partnership with SIWI so that we can experience, share and learn at this unique event.”
- “In many respects, our planet’s water future is in the hands of scientists and engineers capable of developing solutions to rising issues of supply and demand. It is imperative that we as a society-and Xylem as a business- supports and encourages young people to pursue careers in water to ensure we have enough bright minds working on these complex issues. The Stockholm Junior Water Prize does just that in Sweden and in 31 other countries around the world. The employees of Xylem are proud to have been involved with this inspiring program every year since its founding in 1995.”
Andy Hilton, VP Communications, Water Solutions Xylem
- “Being both a sponsor and one of the founders of the Stockholm Water Prize, ERV Sweden actively takes part in the work to improve the world’s water situation, and creates opportunities for sustainable tourism. Through the co-operation, ERV strives to increase awareness among the company’s employees, customers, and suppliers. By engaging in important environmental issues, ERV wishes to strengthen existing customer relationships and give the company’s employees a reason to be proud.”
Christina Karlegran, Head of Communication, ERV
- ”One of Ålandsbanken’s core values comprises our engagement in sustainability, environmental and water related issues. Our interest in these issues is particularly strong because of our origins and presence in the Baltic Sea. Ålandsbanken’s engagement in the Stockholm Water Prize is a key ingredient in our ambition to drive and promote sustainable development for the society and the environment.”
Tom Pettersson, VD, Ålandsbanken Fondbolag AB
- “Our collaboration with the Stockholm Junior Water Prize has enabled us to increase cooperation with new customers that have seen us during the World Water Week. Our company has a great environmental vision, for example within ISO certification, and SJWP is a great reference customer with the right environmental profile. We value our relationship with SJWP highly and will hopefully continue to work together in the future and develop our cooperation!”
Christer Litzell, CEO, People Travel Group