The nomination period for the 2015 Stockholm Industry Water Award is now closed, shortlisted candidates will be notified in the coming months.
Your nomination shall summarise the achievements of the candidate company in maximum 500 words. Both external and self-nominations are welcome.
The nominations are evaluated by an international, independent jury of water professionals and scientists. The jury selects a short list of candidates, who are asked to provide additional information. The jury seeks answers to several key questions:
- Has the achievements changed the business community’s policies and practice in a positive way?
- Are the achievements innovative and effective?
- Are the policies, products or practices replicable in other parts of the world?
- How significant are the achievements for improved water management on local or regional scales?
- Have or will the achievements inspire other companies to improve their performance?
- Does the candidate have a strong record of social and environmental responsibility?
If you have any questions, visit our FAQ section or email: siwa.secretary[at]siwi.org.