Nomination for the 2015 Stockholm Industry Water Award is now open!
Your nomination shall summarise the achievements of the candidate company in maximum 500 words. Both external and self-nominations are welcome.
The nominations are evaluated by an international, independent jury of water professionals and scientists. The jury selects a short list of candidates, who are asked to provide additional information. The jury seeks answers to several key questions:
- Has the achievements changed the business community’s policies and practice in a positive way?
- Are the achievements innovative and effective?
- Are the policies, products or practices replicable in other parts of the world?
- How significant are the achievements for improved water management on local or regional scales?
- Have or will the achievements inspire other companies to improve their performance?
- Does the candidate have a strong record of social and environmental responsibility?
If you have any questions, visit our FAQ section or email: siwa.secretary[at]siwi.org.