Nomination for the 2014 Stockholm Industry Water Award is now closed. Welcome back next year!
The nomination should summarise the achievements of the nominee in maximum 500 words. Both external and self nominations are welcome.
The nominations are evaluated by an international, independent jury of professionals and scientists. The jury selects a short list of nominees, who then will be asked to give more information. The jury seeks answers to several key questions:
- Are the achievements innovative and the results proven?
- Are the achievements cost-effective and resource-effective?
- Is the process or product applicable under other circumstances in other parts of the world?
- What is the importance of the achievements for the water environment on the local or regional scale?
- Can the achievements stimulate other companies to improve their performance?
- Does the company have a strong record of social and environmental responsibility?
If you have any questions, visit our FAQ section or email: siwa.secretary[at]siwi.org.