- Ms. Britt-Louise Andersson
- Phone: +46 8 121 360 30
- Email: email@example.com
Did you know?
- 783 million people around the world do not have access to clean water and almost 2.5 billion do not have access to adequate sanitation.
- In 2030, 47 % of world population will be living in areas of high water stress.
- Feeding everyone in 2050 – including the undernourished and the additional 3 billion people expected – could require 50 per cent more water than is needed now.
- A child born in the developed world consumes 30 to 50 times as much water as one in the developing world.
- Over 80 per cent of wastewater worldwide is not collected or treated, and urban settlements are the main source of pollution.